2 key positions that still need to be filled for the upcoming season.
*We still have several positions that we need nominations for. (please see prior email)Two of them are key positions that we need to have nominations for ASAP.*
If you are interested in participating in one of these positions, please reach out to Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-267-2699 or one of the other board members, Nigel Fisher or April Crandall.
The two key positions needed asap are:
• Ability to attend Executive Meetings and General meetings (typically monthly on 2nd Wednesday from 6-7pm)
• Good communication skills
• Develop and monitor annual budget
• Produce treasurer’s reports and quickbooks reports
• Signature authority on Bank Account
• Willingness to serve your child’s school community and make a difference!
CMHS Aquatics Communications:
The communications person is overall responsible to the CMHS Aquatics Booster Club team website, Facebook page, Instagram
Purpose: The communications person shall ensure that the club electronic communication and social media channels of communication are up to date, easy to use and utilized by the booster members and teams.
• The webmaster shall be responsible for the booster email, website, Instagram and Facebook page including:
o Ensuring up to date information and communication to members and teams.
o Posting up to date availability of results and schedules (coaches are responsible to summarize each event)
o Promoting the use of the media as a means of communication for CMHS Boosters
• Webmaster shall review other new social media channels on a regular basis and recommend the use of this media to the board and membership in order to drive attention to the club and teams.
• Coordinate with team photographers to ensure that up to date pictures are available in media.
• Collecting current email addresses from coaches and staff
Thank you for your support!!!!!